Canadian Top Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills

+21
SaiCri
Kratzkilla
hd1a32b
irishjj88
Ick12322
Zhaz
pickleman48
UND1SPUTED
ouweis
harcus11
unlikingmatters03
ufc rules 24
KPinoy
DropOut
HandiKillah
CTTxJ-East
troybones
bosco2935
EL_GABE
Aidsrian
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills

Post  Admin Fri May 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey fighters.

I am 25 from Kelowna BC.

I am loving the 2010 changes to undisputed. Let me know what you guys want to see on the site.

LETS FIGHT

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 23, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://canadiantopteam.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty Re: Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills

Post  Aidsrian Fri May 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Site looks awesome and I'm looking forward to Canadian Top Team Smile. I'm from Abbotsford, B.C and my PSN is Aidsrian.

Edit: Sorry, in my e-mail I didn't include my weight class or anything. To be honest, I think middleweight/light-heavyweight but not sure. My specialty is working the body combined with head-kicks Wink. (PST timezone)

Aidsrian

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty Re: Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills

Post  EL_GABE Fri May 21, 2010 11:13 pm

i am 19 from los angeles california psn:EL_GABE anyone welcome to add me

so pumped up for this game and ready to train wit ctt and learn new skills

EL_GABE

Back to top Go down

Post  bosco2935 Sat May 22, 2010 5:33 am

hey guys, i'm Bosco 30 yrs old , police officer from Montreal Canada,
i'm very excited to be part of this team, hoping to learn a lot, and help out fellow team mates
i plan to fight at welterwight division, i'm on PS3 console.
I cant wait to see my name posted as a member on our website, thanx to our captain for putting this camp together, i'm sure we will have lots of fun and it will bring that much more to the game we so love.
Take care to all and lets have a great UFC 2010 year.
bosco2935
bosco2935

Back to top Go down

Post  troybones Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 am

i havent been added to the site yet so i guess im pending approval but my names Troy Lush, i live in Barrie,ON, 24 years old, glass apprentice, incredibly avid UFC fan, spent quite a bit of time playin 2009, obtained something like 94% of the trophies, i think there were 3 i didnt get, all weekly online missions, fight with every fighter, n get all gold silver bronze medals, my online record is 428-306, im playing the 2010 demo with relative ease, except when fighting shogun, i can beat him, but it just seems like he gets better when i do, its weird, and frustrating, looking forward to sparring with yall, on my way to the MMA rally in T.O. right now, have a great wknd

troybones

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty I have added you all

Post  Admin Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks for making posts guys. Can't wait to see you all online.

Keep recruiting more guys so we can have a solid group for both consoles.

Admin
Admin

http://canadiantopteam.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CTTxJ-East Sat May 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey I'm Johnny
I'm 18 From Vancouver, (Canada obviously)
I'm loving ufc 2010 already
I plan on fighting in welterweight.

CTTxJ-East

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty Impressive

Post  HandiKillah Sat May 22, 2010 1:20 pm

excellent work on the site, pretty excited to throw down with you guys, lookin forward to working on takedown defense and subs, 2 things i was excellent at in 09 ironically enough.

my XBL GT is HandiKillah, add me up just let me know who you are when you do
HandiKillah
HandiKillah

Back to top Go down

Post  DropOut Sat May 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Hey all, happy to become part this, hope to make good friends and dominate other clubs lol.
Looking to switch my game from ground and pound to a more mixed stand-up sub game.
Oh I'm from Vancouver and again nice to be apart, GO HABS!

DropOut

Back to top Go down

Post  HandiKillah Sat May 22, 2010 1:41 pm

DropOut wrote:Hey all, happy to become part this, hope to make good friends and dominate other clubs lol.
Looking to switch my game from ground and pound to a more mixed stand-up sub game.
Oh I'm from Vancouver and again nice to be apart, GO HABS!
I'll spar stand-up with you whenever. Add me up when the game drops
HandiKillah
HandiKillah

Back to top Go down

Post  EL_GABE Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 pm

who has the game early? hopefully i get it today..i played 09 on the xbox 360 but the rrod got me pissed so i switch to the ps3
i have to learn how to summit better that wasent my strongest part of my game but my muay thai is deadly cant wait =D

EL_GABE

Back to top Go down

Post  KPinoy Sat May 22, 2010 5:51 pm

hey guys,im Kevin and 21 and from winnipeg,manitoba

never played last years but have been playing the demo to get hyped up and ready to fight.my PSN is KPinoy so all you ps3 people add me up Very Happy

cant wait to play this! x)

KPinoy

Back to top Go down

Post  ufc rules 24 Sun May 23, 2010 5:43 am

i am kayler i live in vancouver I dont care what weght class i am I can get ufc 2010 for xbox 360 or ps3 what ever one you need a member for Very Happy

ufc rules 24

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty * * * Reply with quote * * * * Re: Welcome from EH_CANUCK

Post  unlikingmatters03 Sun May 23, 2010 1:04 pm

hey guys I'm josh, i live in Vancouver, i can do any weight class in UFC 2010
my specialty is kickboxing or muay thai, ground game and grappling
If you need more help recruiting, i will ask my friends to join it Smile
PSN- kian_11

unlikingmatters03

Back to top Go down

Post  harcus11 Sun May 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi Im Randy From Windsor Ontario
LW
looking forward to have fun
harcus11
harcus11

Back to top Go down

Post  ouweis Sun May 23, 2010 6:46 pm

hey guys i am ouweis 17 from Toronto Canada i am a very big fan of the ufc since the start in 92 i loved ufc 2009 and held a recorde of a little more then 360 and reached level a hundred and have all the trophies for the game. i am also no just a gamer i am training in mma so i will be able to fight by age of 18 or 19 i do bjj,judo,wrestling,boxing and muay thai ... i am looking forward to training with u guys and destroying the competion Twisted Evil

ouweis

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty Intro

Post  UND1SPUTED Mon May 24, 2010 2:57 am

Im ryan williams im 20 years old. i fight for undisputed training facility in muay thai in gaidojitsu if thats how you spell it i also take tae kwon do. im currently in boat crew down at CORNADOS SPECIAL WARFARE CENTER training and preparing to try out for the NAVY SEALS. In october ill be leaving for BUDS in the pursuit of SEALS my lifetime dream. in ufc 09 i was ranked 15 in the world for a couple months before i stopped playing. my record was 1200-100. all i use is GSP my ground game is unstoppable along with my takedowns. No one will stop us YOU BEST DAM BELIEVE IT......GUARD YA GRILL, IM COMMIN
UND1SPUTED
UND1SPUTED

Back to top Go down

Post  pickleman48 Mon May 24, 2010 10:42 am

Hi all,

I from N.Bay Ontario. I am pretty much a noob to the game. I have played 2009 a bit. Downloaded the demo for 2010 and loved the feel for the game. I have pre-ordered ufc 2010 and cant wait to create my character and start playing....

Fighter I want to be is a middle weight. Fighter I want to strive for is a chuck liddel type..dynamite in both hands and master of the take down defense....I luv to win and I am also a good loser...

cant wait to chat....train...and share our many victories...

cheers!

pickleman48

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhaz Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey everyone

name is James from Niagara Falls, ON
really looking forward to this game. didn't play last years but have played the demo quite abit.

Good to be part of a Great Canadian team.

Zhaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ick12322 Mon May 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey guys its Ick12322. My name is Erik and im from Ontario. Im 24 and lookin forward to coaching and training with you guys.

Ick12322

Back to top Go down

Post  irishjj88 Mon May 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Name is John, my psn is irishjohn19 and i will be fighting as lightweight.Looking forward to helping my teamates, and getting better at the game myself!

irishjj88

Back to top Go down

Post  hd1a32b Mon May 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Helo, im Henry from Toronto, 21,
Lookin forward to this ,

XBL : d0nger34

hd1a32b

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills Empty Hey all

Post  Kratzkilla Tue May 25, 2010 2:09 am

Hey all nice to meet you cant wait to get in the ring and mix it up My PSN is:Kratzkilla feelfree to add me

My all out goal is to help you improve yourself!!! anything I can do to help just ask and were good.

This site looks good too great effort can't wait to see what happens in the ring if were all this dedicated things will be good.

SEE YA IN THE RING

Kratzkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  SaiCri Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 am

Howdy im Sai age 18 from eskasoni NS yes im native
PSN:SaiCri
Skills main thing would be the stand up and creativity i use to fight i dont fight to ko i fight to win but ko's happen alot and i got some good not great Take down defense Lookin forward to havin some fun with yall

SaiCri

Back to top Go down

Post  McPaynebluedevil Tue May 25, 2010 1:27 pm

hey all im Max McLean 21 from Perth Ontario (an hour from Ottawa). look forward to help building this into the top camp in 2010. lets go CTT

McPaynebluedevil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum