Canadian Top Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills

+21
SaiCri
Kratzkilla
hd1a32b
irishjj88
Ick12322
Zhaz
pickleman48
UND1SPUTED
ouweis
harcus11
unlikingmatters03
ufc rules 24
KPinoy
DropOut
HandiKillah
CTTxJ-East
troybones
bosco2935
EL_GABE
Aidsrian
Admin
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills - Page 2 Empty Re: Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills

Post  iPLOW Tue May 25, 2010 11:37 pm

yoo.. I'm Derek, born in toronto, but live in New Mexico now... I have great standup.. need work on others though... atleast now I do but I'll prolly figure it out by tonight or tomorrow.. cya at the gym! psn - iPLOW

iPLOW

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills - Page 2 Empty Hello Everyone!

Post  Westfort Wed May 26, 2010 8:17 am

My name's Stephan, I'm from Northwestern Ontario. Site looks awesome and I'm pumped to start training with you guys to further my skills.

Strengths: I think my strengths include the clinch game, as well as ground and pound offense. I'm not too bad defending from my back as well as stand up defense.
Weaknesses: I would definitely have to say that my major weaknesses are reversals of any type, and timing my sways properly to throw some nasty counter attacks.

Can't wait to see everyone in action!

P.S: My Gamertag is xW3STF0RTx (it's a zero).

Westfort

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills - Page 2 Empty Re: Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills

Post  takahara11 Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Brandon Takahara 24 from vancouver, I train kickboxing( actually have a stand up tournament this weekend), advid reader and viewer of anything bruce lee. By day i work for Dussault Apparel (we're not a UFC licensed company but we have numerous pro fighter wearing our gear namely Nate Quarry and TFC welterweight champion Ryan Ford) by night I bartend at a night club in the suburbs

takahara11

Back to top Go down

Say Hello and tell everyone something about your skills - Page 2 Empty Hello All

Post  Kratzkilla Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey my names Anthony from Edmonton Alberta, Im a good all round player my strengths are striking & ground & pound other than that im willin to help anyone with what ever I can to help the camp progression glad to be here anyone ever wanna Spar or do Exibition matches when im on Hit me up and Ill see yeah in the ring!!!!!!!!

Kratzkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum