Canadian Top Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who thinks josh koscheck is a DIVER

+2
ufc rules 24
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Who thinks josh koscheck is a DIVER Empty Who thinks josh koscheck is a DIVER

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Man I was pissed when he took a dive. I was almost happy when daley hit him after the horn (even though its a disgrace to the sport and I am glad Dana cut his ass) and then he calls out the Montreal Canadians afterwards.. . .glad the meat head ate his words when the pens went down. And if he thinks he can take GSP . . what a moron. Can't wait for the next ultimate fighter season!!!!

Admin
Admin

http://canadiantopteam.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Who thinks josh koscheck is a DIVER Empty Re: Who thinks josh koscheck is a DIVER

Post  ufc rules 24 Sun May 23, 2010 2:50 pm

yea that really pissed me off koschek sucks GSP will kill him in the next years ultimate fighter

ufc rules 24

Back to top Go down

Who thinks josh koscheck is a DIVER Empty Re: Who thinks josh koscheck is a DIVER

Post  CTTxJ-East Sun May 23, 2010 3:35 pm

yeah, dude he is a little bitch
but to tell you the truth i hate daley so it made me laugh when he took the dive ...
but GSP is going to wipe the floor with this little cocky fuck
GSP is better than koscheck in every aspect .

CTTxJ-East

Back to top Go down

Post  EL_GABE Sun May 23, 2010 3:50 pm

i hope i dont get kick out 4 this lolz but everyone has a chance to win i wont be shock if kos lands the big punch to ko him b4 gsp wrestles his way to a decision victory i just wanna see nick diaz vs gsp

EL_GABE

Back to top Go down

Post  CTTxJ-East Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm

im sorry EL_GABE but you are kicked out ....
lol just kidding but you and i both know that koscheck does not have enough skill to do anything to gsp
everyone thought that if hardy would be able to tag him that he would win
well we all know how that went down

CTTxJ-East

Back to top Go down

Post  troybones Mon May 24, 2010 1:35 pm

ya the big punch is always a factor, no arguement, but if i remember correctly, kos has the more recent KO loss, at the hands of a virtual no name, given georgy did fall victim to a relative nobody in serra at the time, GSP dominated fitch, dominated BJ, dominated Alves, dominated hardy, in that list of names, kos is ranked at the bottom in my books, not to mention GSPs multiple wins over hughes, another win over BJ, karo, hieron, spratt, and last but most relevant, George already holds a win over the kos..... in not so many words, kos stands no chance, i will say tho, im not overly ecstatic about the 5 round decisions, n i would like to see a KO

troybones

Back to top Go down

Post  troybones Mon May 24, 2010 1:44 pm

o ya and to address the actual topic, kos is the biggest faker in mma history thus far, does anyone remember the anthony johnson eye poke incident? when johnson poked kos in the left eye i believe, but kos clearly grabbed his right eye in "pain", before that i still didnt really like him, but after the eye poke, the phantom knee, and above all talkin shit about a canadian hockey team!!!!!!!!!! i am incredi-pumped for the show, so i can see GSP dominate with his team, his coaching, win the coaches challenge, and then finally make his face look like uncooked ground beef. WHOS WITH ME?

troybones

Back to top Go down

Post  EL_GABE Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

gsp plz move up to mw i need to see you fight new fighters

EL_GABE

Back to top Go down

Post  SaiCri Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 am

actually a knee did hit him lol just not that big one it was really hard to see cuz the ref was in the way and only saw daley miss that big knee but a knee did hit him and i dont even like kos just sayin though i thought it was a dive too until i saw it a few more times

SaiCri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum