Canadian Top Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on sparring

+18
SaiCri
hd1a32b
Ick12322
addyseth2
pickleman48
bosco2935
UND1SPUTED
Aidsrian
harcus11
ouweis
HandiKillah
KPinoy
mikeo
unlikingmatters03
EL_GABE
Admin
ufc rules 24
CTTxJ-East
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Info on sparring - Page 2 Empty Re: Info on sparring

Post  HandiKillah Tue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

I'll train with whoever, whenever.

I just fight LHW with CAFs
HandiKillah
HandiKillah

Back to top Go down

Post  hd1a32b Tue May 25, 2010 12:05 am

UND1SPUTED wrote:Unbeatable ground game, reversals, slams, submissions. Im like a mexican for hire..... i can do it all

oooh i wanna see

hd1a32b

Back to top Go down

Post  SaiCri Tue May 25, 2010 7:23 am

Strong points: Stand up movement in and out creative on the feet with some take down defense some clinch work and ground and pound....

Weak Points: get to cocky and will like to toy around but dont think id do that in a serious fight also submission defense is pretty terrible back against the cage gets to me really wears me down but i can get out of it fine if not just let em take me down so i can get back up lol

what i wanna work on: submission defense and reversals oh and getting a life as my girlfriend tells me

SaiCri

Back to top Go down

Post  McPaynebluedevil Tue May 25, 2010 1:19 pm

hey guys. my strengths are im well rounded in all areas but im not sure if i really excel in any area. i do mostly everything well tho

my weaknesses are, i don't have any area of particular strength, and my reversal game is not existent. iv also found my clinch game is not great in the new game, but that is something im working on. also i haven't figured out the sway from attacks and counter game.

McPaynebluedevil

Back to top Go down

Post  irishjj88 Tue May 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Strengths-I am good with stand up and ground and pound

Weaknesses-submissions,swaying, and posturing.

I will be on later tonight if any one wants to spar.Most likely 10 Mountain time so midnight eastern time,my psn is irishjohn19 give me a add if your in the camp and i havent already added you.

irishjj88

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazard30 Tue May 25, 2010 8:09 pm

I'd like to think I am good at standup..but I am only good with counter striking(I have almost mastered the counter sway) but I always use my ground game as backup..very well developed ground offence...defence im still working on
Hazard30
Hazard30

Back to top Go down

Info on sparring - Page 2 Empty Strengths/Weaknesses

Post  Westfort Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 am

Hello everyone!

Strengths would include: Clinch game and stand up. My Muay Thai clinch isn't too bad either.
Weaknesses: Well this could take a while lol: SWAYING; this is probably my second biggest weakness as I find it very hard to time this counter attack option. REVERSALS; any type whether it be ground transitions, clinch transitions or even catching punches/kicks from standing or on back. My defense needs a lot of improvement as far as ground game is concerned (stopping transitions I believe I have that down, but would really like to have some tips/tricks as to how not to waste all of my stam bar when I'm in ground defense position).
SUBMISSIONS: Would like to learn if anyone has a better technique of defending these as I have no real method other than focusing on stam bar and praying the opponent's drops out first before mine does lol.

Thanks for all your help in advance CTT!

Westfort

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2